PUBLIC SCHOOL CATECHISM
Dear Christian Moms and Dads,
We studied the 4th
Commandment – honoring God-established authorities. We all understand the concept! Now we ask the Holy Spirit to help us put it into action in our lives as one important way to thank our Savior.
For Monday, October 23rd
- Memorize the 4thCommandment and Explanation
- Ephesians 6:4 “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”
- Proverbs 13:24 “He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.”
- Complete the 4thCommandment worksheet.
- Memorize New Testament books: Matthew through Hebrews (with spelling), and review OT books
- Review notes
Two students still need to complete the 3rd
Commandment worksheet. Please check with your child to be sure it’s done. Thanks!
God-willing, we’ll see you at worship and Sunday School this weekend!
Pastor Tom Behnke